6/08/2014

Wishlist Wednesday - The Expensive Edit ❤

As you can tell, I have expensive taste and there is so many pricey things that I am dying to Splurge on!


Expensive Wishlist


The first thing is the original Naked Palette from Urban Decay.  I have the Naked 3 and the Naked 2 doesn't really appeal to me too much but I am dying to get my hands on the Naked 1!  Urban Decay Shadows are of an amazing quality and I would love to try some more neutral, brownish every day shades.

The next is the Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Brush Set.  Anything rose gold has my name written all over it and by what I've heard, these brushes are amazing quality and aren't too badly priced.

There are so many perfumes I want! I am desperate to own Chanel Coco Mademoiselle,  Christian Dior Miss DiorPaco Robanne Lady Million and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy.  I am rubbish at describing scents so I'm not even going to attempt it, but they all smell amazing so next time you're in boots or debenhams, have a whiff!

I am also desperate to try the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.  I absolutely love Nars and I have hear a lot about these 2 products so I am desperate to see what all the fuss is about.

I really want to try the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel because I don't have any Chanel makeup and it seems so luxurious.  I have also been really into cream products recently and would love to try a cream bronzer.

I have heard so much about the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipsticks and they have an amazing shade range so I would love to try them! The packaging is also stunning and would look very elegant and sophisticated on my dressing table.

Tangle Teezer has been on my wish list for so long now.  It seems the perfect answer to all my tangled and knotty hair problems and I think this would come in very handy when I am having a bad hair day, which is actually most days if I'm begin honest.......

The last makeup product is the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I had heard Georgia Marie rave about this on YouTube and I thought it was about time I invested in a full coverage foundation that will last all day for if I am having a long day and am unable to touch up and for when my skin is particularly bad.

My most wanted handbag at the moment is the Michael Kors Selma Bag.  They are so sophisticated and classy and I NEED this in my life.

Last but not least is a Black Ted Baker Purse.  I have 3 Ted Baker bags and I thought it was about time I got the Purse to match! The purses are so pretty and are the perfect size to keep in your handbag.

What is on your expensive wish list?

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment