6/15/2014

The Sunday Edit #4

This week the sun has finally decided to show it's face here in the UK and we have all been enjoying the hot weather!

I went to my school's presentation evening on Tuesday where I received an award for business studies and a £5 love to shop voucher!  I am having a huge shopping spree next weekend so I am planning to spend it then.

I also received confirmation of my work experience placement for an Insurance company for next week so I am really looking forward to spending the week in a work environment, away from school!

I have one week left of my spending ban and I gave you my second update on that on Friday.  I spent the day at home on Friday as I was ill, my appendix started grumbling again :( so I pre-wrote quite a few blogposts and have everything sorted for the next couple of weeks.  I have decided to post Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday with the occasional Saturday Post.  This is easier for me with school and I will then be able to hopefully blog daily in the six weeks holiday.

This weekend is being spent at my caravan, enjoying the sunshine and planning my final piece for my Art Self Image project.  I am planning to do something makeup related, I think I am going to draw my face with makeup and find an inspirational quote as it will be unique and fun to try out some odd materials!  I may even do a blogpost about the whole project when its done!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and are enjoying the sun whilst it lasts!

Emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment