6/08/2014

Empties #2

I haven't done an empties post for so long and I have been collecting quite a bit!  I never really seem to run out of things, until recently and I always seem to be throwing things into my empties bag.

The first product is the Batiste Dry Shampoo.  This is the coloured one especially for medium and brunette hair so it isn't visible in your roots like regular dry shampoo.  I absolutely love this stuff and I like to refer to it as my 'second day hair saviour'.  One quick spritz of this and oily roots are a thing of the past and no one would know.  I will definitely repurchase this but might get the darker one as this one is slightly on the grey side.

The next is another micellar water.   I have mentioned the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution before and I have gone through yet another one! I absolutely love micellar waters and I use them every day.  I haven't repurchased this one as I got the garnier one which was cheaper and gave you double the amount of product.

The last skincare product is the Lush Cupcake Mask and I wrote a review on it here.  I liked it and I thought it was ok but I much prefer my Soap and Glory 'No Clogs Allowed' for controlling oil and clearing up my skin.  I may repurchase this in the future, but for the moment, I think I'll stick with Soap and Glory.

For makeup, I have gone through yet another Porefessional.  I absolutely love this product and have gone through 3 of the mini sizes so after my spending ban is over, I may have to consider caving in and splurging on the full size.  It fills in my pores and evens out my skin perfectly and helps to make my foundation last.

I have also finished 2 more holy grail products.  The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is my holy grail foundation and has been ever since I bought it way back in February.  It has been used pretty much every day until recently when I had an affair with my CC Cream and have neglected it slightly so it has lasted pretty well. I will definitely be repurchasing after my spending ban because even though I have loads of foundations, none of them will ever match up to this.  I also finished my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which was repurchase instantly in 2 shades because I can't bear to be without it.  I bought another one in the shade 'fair', which is the lightest, for under my eyes and the shade 'cool medium' to mix with it for blemishes on other areas of my face.

I have also finished the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation which I am pretty glad about because if you read my 'Disappointing Products #1' post, you will know it just didn't float my boat.  I found that it didn't blend well, emphasised my pores and was light coverage which wasn't build able.  After one layer it started to look cakey and after about an hour, it started to break up and slide off my face, leaving it feeling like an oil-slick.

Last but not least, I have used up 2 mascaras.  The first is Maybelline the Rocket in the waterproof version.  This is the best drugstore version of They're Real I have found and I absolutely love it.  It lengthens really well, volumises and the plastic wand ensures that there are no clumps.  I also finished They're Real by Benefit and again, I absolutely love this.  It is the perfect mascara in my opinion and I will definitely be repurchasing these two at some point.

That is all my empties from the past couple months, what have you recently finished and what did you think of it? will you repurchase? Let me know!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment