4/08/2014

Products I'm trying out #1 ❤

I seem to have done one hell of a lot of shopping lately and I have acquired quite a few new products to put to the test!

I am trying out the Nars lipgloss in the shade Turkish Delight because I had heard a lot about these lip glosses but I had only heard one person speak about this particular shade and it looked like the perfect colour for Spring so I thought I'd give it a go.
I am trying out the Daniel Sandler watercolour blush in the shade Cherub because I think the world and it's mother are raving about these and it was unlike anything I had seen before, it's so unique and different, I was curious and had to try it!
I am trying out the Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed Face Mask because I have heard a few people talking about this and when I was reading the description, it sounded like the answer to all my problems and it was on offer in boots, £11.50 reduced to £7.62 and it was on 3 for 2 so I couldn't resist!
I am trying out the MAC Brush Cleanser because I was looking for something to spot clean my brushes to save me having to go through the tedious deep cleaning process regularly.  I am the queen of procrastination and I'm extremely lazy so this seemed like the perfect solution!
The last thing I'm trying out is the Benefit 6 piece Skincare set as I had a makeover in benefit and really liked the look of some of the skincare products they used on me and this was the perfect way to really try them all out and decide which ones to get the full size of and for £14.50, it's a bit of a bargain because like all benefit minis, they are very good sizes!

There will hopefully be a full review coming on some of these products in the near future, and if you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. really want to try the soap and glory no clogs allowed! please check out my blog and maybe comment? www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete