6/22/2014

The Sunday Edit #5


This week I haven't really done anything interesting.  I have mostly been preparing for my art mock exam tomorrow which is quite stressful and I'm still not entirely clear on what I'm doing!  I have been experimenting with drawing with makeup and that seems to be something that works really well which is a relief because I can only really use pencil and pastels because I find it quite difficult to show tone with paint, especially if I only have 5 hours to perfect it.

I did a practice piece with Marilyn Monroe and it came out really good so I am going to be doing this on my face and finding an inspirational quote about why you don't need makeup to feel beautiful.


My spending ban has finally come to an end so I am planning to do some shopping for work experience clothes and just some little treats!  I may do a haul as well so keep your eyes peeled!

Look out for some more summery themed posts coming over the next few weeks seeing as the weather is so nice and it is now officially summer!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and let me know if you got up to anything interesting!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment