6/21/2014

The Five Product Face - The Drugstore Edit ❤

When travelling, you want to create a look that uses the least amount of products possible and for the cheapest amount in case you lose them, and seeing as everyone will be off on their summer holidays, I thought I would create a look that uses only 5 products and for a reasonable price.  It is also good for this days when you are in a rush or just want to wear something quick and simple.


Base and Lips
I chose the Bourjois CC Cream as a base because it is light, radiant and contains SPF so is perfect for the hot weather.  This corrects all imperfections so unless you have severe acne, you would be able to skip concealer. 
I chose the MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in the shade 'bittersweet'.  I chose this because it can be used as a blush and lip stain and is very versatile.  It also gives the cheeks a very glowy, summery look.
I chose my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder to set my base as it will control sweat, shine and oil.  It will ensure your base stays around for as long as possible.

For the eyes I went for something bronzy and summery.  I chose the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade 'on and on bronze' because they are easy to apply, last all day and look amazing!

To finish off the look, I added a lot of mascara! I chose the Rimmel Lash Accelerator because it is my current favourite mascara and  it looks very natural!

That is my very quick and easy 5 product face and let me know if you try this look out!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment