6/08/2014

Products I'm Re-trying #1

In these posts, I will be going through my obscene collection of beauty products and giving any products I didn't like at first or didn't give a proper chance to, another go at becoming a regularly used item.  This is the perfect way to try new products without having to spend anything so is perfect for my spending ban and will still enable me to write a favourites post at the end of this month.


The first product is the Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Body Moisturiser.  This brand is no longer available in the UK but you can find it on Amazon.  I have been getting really dry elbows recently and normal moisturisers just don't seem to be making the cut so I thought I would give this another go!

Another thing is an old favourite of mine, the Avon Care Royal Jelly Lip Treatment.  I used to absolutely love this until the Maybelline Baby Lips came to the UK and the stole my heart!  My lips have been very dry recently and I found this whilst sorting out my makeup so decided to put it back into my makeup bag.

My eyes have been very puffy recently due to hay fever so I decided to give my Garnier Under Eye Roller another go as it is very cooling and helps to calm my angry eye bags!

I have also decided to give the Moroccan Argan Oil Cleansing Wipes another go because I only used them once and they didn't really do anything for me so I thought I'd give them another go and see if I like them a bit better this time around.

The last is another old favourite.  I used to be absolutely obsessed with the Olay Refreshing Toner until I discovered the Lush Tea Tree Water.  I am running quite low on my Tea Tree Water and won't be able to repurchase until next month so I am only using it for skin emergencies and using this one for the rest of the time.

Have you made any re-discoveries lately?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment