6/08/2014

The Sunday Edit #3

This week I have been back at school after a week off for half term.  For the past week, I feel my blog has been slightly neglected as I have had so much school work to do and the weather hasn't been great so taking pictures has proven difficult.


 My nan went to Tenerife for the week and bought me a pair of white converse which I have been wanting for so long and I was so happy! Look out for a post on how to style them soon!


I have been rearranging my makeup and trying to rediscover some old favourites because I am currently doing a spending ban (look out for update #2 soon) so I won't be finding new favourites for my favourites post at the end of the month.  I may do a post on my every day makeup routine or what I keep in my plastic 'every day makeup' storage as shown in the picture.


On Saturday, me and my friends went to Za Za Bazaar which is like an all you can eat buffet with food from all around the world for my friend, Natasha's Birthday.  You pay one fixed price and you can eat continuously for 3 hours, it was amazing! I felt so sick afterwards though! I had 2 slices of pizza, chips, chicken nuggets, poppadums, tortilla chips, garlic bread, salad, sushi, 2 cupcakes, 5 jelly shots (yes 5), a miniature banoffee pie, a mini chocolate brownie, a mini cheesecake and a marshmallow stick that had been dipped in the chocolate fountain! I had one hell of a lot of food!

I am spending a weekend at home this weekend so I am planning to have a bit of a clear out in my room because it really bugs me when its messy, catch up on some homework and pre-write a few blogposts and hopefully be able to get one up every other day.

Lastly, Emily's Little World has reached 50 followers on Bloglovin'! I changed my blogs URL a couple of months ago and didn't do it properly and lost all of my followers and new posts weren't being updated so I had to start again from scratch! Hopefully I can get my 200 readers back soon!
Be sure to tell your friends!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and let me know what you've been up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment