6/13/2014

My Top 5 Beauty Tools ❤

The finish and the look of your makeup is all down to the tools you use.  Here are my Top 5 that I just couldn't be without.


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge // You have heard me rave about this countless amounts of time.  It blends in foundation, bb cream, cc cream, tinted moisturiser, concealer and any cream products so flawlessly, it makes my skin look like it is naturally flawless and slightly airbrushed.  I can't praise this thing enough and for the price, its a steal compared to the infamous beauty blender.

Real Techniques Blush Brush // This is perfect for any powder products, it is definitely a multi-use brush.  I have used this for everything, powder, blush, bronzer and it just works for everything! My powder brush completely fell apart so I have been using this for powder and bronzer and I would be lost without it.  Real Techniques brushes clean and last beautifully as well and are reasonably priced.

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush // This brush is only available as part of the starter eyes set and not individually which is a bit of a pain but I love it nonetheless.  I never actually use this as a crease brush because I have tiny eyes and its just huge and gets eyeshadow everywhere but I use it to powder the concealer under my eyes.  This is the perfect size to ensure that I can pack enough powder on to set my under eye concealer properly and prevent creasing.  I absolutely love this brush and I think concealer and powder under the eyes is a much better use for it than as a crease brush.

Mac 187 Stipple Brush // When I first got this brush, I didn't use it and couldn't find a use for it.  When I saw someone using a stipple brush for foundation, I tried it and have been in love with it ever since.  Obviously when my Real Techniques sponge came along, it stole the top spot on the foundation application chart but since then I have been using it for cream and liquid blush.  It applies the perfect amount and blends it seamlessly to leave my cheeks with a very subtly, glowy flush and I use it every single day.

Eyeko Eyelash Curler // This is worth £12 and I got it for free in the April issue of InStyle magazine.  I never really got on with eyelash curlers before this and I always found they made my eyelashes look strange but not this one.  It curls my eyelashes evenly and really opens my eyes up and makes me look more awake.  It also helps to make them look longer and thicker and I never leave the house without curling them now! 

That is my top 5 beauty tools, what are yours? Do you have any recommendations?

Emily xx





No comments:

Post a Comment