6/01/2014

The Sunday Edit #2

This week has been spent in sunny Brean for half term and doing a lot of shopping!
We have been to Clarks village, Weston-super-mare, Burnham-on-sea and we spent the day at Brean leisure park.

Me, my sister and my friend, Gracie
My sister, me and my mum!

I'm going to be doing a month long spending ban, starting from today because I don't need any more makeup or beauty items and I have so many that are currently in use, I am going to use them all up before I buy more!  I will probably do weekly or fortnightly updates on this.

Me and Dalal have decided to collaborate again with a more summery themed post so keep an eye out for that towards the middle of June.

This week, look out for a review of a moisturiser that has been on my Wishlist for ageeessss, some more 'on Wednesdays we wear pink' and maybe a tag or two! 

I hope you have all had a lovely week, let me know if you got up to anything interesting or if there is anything you would like to see more of on my blog! Requests are most certainly welcome!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment