12/18/2014

The Christmas Tag

I was tagged by Hey It's Jess to do the Christmas tag so I thought I would get into the festive spirit and add another christmas themed post to my little christmas series.

1) What is your favourite Christmas film?

I would have to say 'A Muppet Christmas Carol', I watch it every year at least 4 times without fail!

2) What is your favourite Christmas drink?

I love tea and hot chocolate, they make you feel all cosy and warm!

3) Does your family have any Christmas traditions?

Not really, we have a pretty standard christmas really!

4) What time do you usually wake up on Christmas morning?

I am usually awake at about 4 but we usually get up at around 7!

5) Have you ever had a White Christmas?

No, unfortunately, although with the current weather forecast, I have high hopes for this year!

6) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Real! The smell just screams christmas!

7) What is your favourite Christmas song?

Driving home for christmas by Chris Rea

8) What's your favourite colour decoration combination?

I love to have everything pink! I go all out in my bedroom with pink tinsel and glitter and lots of fairy lights with a huge pink tree!

9) Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

No I haven't, but I would love to and I might think about it this year.

10) What is your favourite part about Christmas dinner?

I love stuffing and pigs in blankets! I also love when we have left over turkey and we have it cold in sandwiches for tea on Christmas Night!

11) What's your Christmas day fashion?

Onesies! We always stay at home so I don't really see any point in dressing up!

12) Do you open your presents before or after dinner?

Before, there is no way I would be disciplined enough to wait until after dinner!

I tag you all to do this, be sure to leave me a link below so I can have a look!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment