4/07/2014

Top 5 products under £5 ❤

Not everyone likes to splurge on beauty products, unlike us beauty bloggers who don't hesitate at spending around £20 on a lipstick, so I thought I'd do a post on my top 5 things that I couldn't live without that definitely won't break the bank!

The first thing is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, what a surprise!  This stuff is seriously amazing, the coverage is amazing and its the only concealer I have been able to find that is light enough to highlight under my eyes with my very pale skin and it lasts for ages!

The next thing is the Rimmel Stay Matte which is a product that definitely lives up to the hype!  It sets my foundation brilliantly and keeps me matte all day without looking cakey and blurs any imperfections.  This is something that I have repurchased time and time again and will continue to do so!

The next thing is the Maybelline Color Tattoos which are amazing! They come in so many different shades and they are extremely pigmented and stay on all day without creasing without the need for a primer or being set with other shadows. I have the shade on and on bronze but I definitely need to get some more!

The next thing is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Eyeliner because this is the perfect way to brighten up your eyes and make them look bigger and more awake without the harshness of a white.  It's waterproof so it will stay in your waterline all day without fading or smudging.

Last but not least, we have the iconic Maybelline Baby Lips.  They are definitely worth the hype! They are so moisturising and feel nice on the lips and aren't sticky.  They also come in all different colours and formulas so everyone can find the perfect one for them!

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment below or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment