12/22/2014

Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Beauty Obsessive

Lately, I have received quite a few gift sets that would be the perfect gift for a beauty obsessive.  However, these stood out to me the most as being the best value sets that are amazing gifts that won't break the bank!

The first set is No7 Complete Cleansing Kit. This set contains full sizes of their Melting Gel Cleanser and their Night Cream along with their Beautiful Cleansing Brush all for the unbelievable price of £25! The cleansing brush alone is £24.95, so you are paying a measly 5p for both of the other products. If this doesn't scream good value for money I don't know what does!  The quality of this is amazing as well.  The cleanser is a gel that melts into an oil when massaged onto your skin.  It does an amazing job of cleaning deep down as well as keeping moisture levels retained.  The cleansing brush is probably the best thing I have eve rubbed on my face.  It is easily comparable to a Clarisonic for the fraction of the price and actually, with what I've seen from Clarisonic's whilst messing around with them in Debenhams, this is actually better in my opinion.  It doesn't hurt or sting my face and is relatively gentle on the skin whilst still getting right down into your pores and giving them a thorough clean.  This is a lot less harsh than the clarisonic, and after a month's use, I am yet to reach the purging stage which is one of the main cons of the clarisonic. The last product is the night cream, which I was quite surprised at actually! I thought I would hate it and was tempted to give it to my mum as she has quite dry skin, but I thought I would just try it and see.  I am so glad I did, I have used this every night since I got it, it has reduced the amount of dry patches significantly which were one of my main skin issues throughout the last month and leaves my skin feeling nourished, soft and supple.  Definitely a winner!

The next thing is something that I recently won in a giveaway from Charlotte at Style&Splurging the other day.  This Makeup Revolution Awesome 100 Eyeshadow Palette is by far one of the best eyeshadow palettes for variety that I have seen on the market.  It has every shade that you could ever need, and each shadow works out 12p each! Crazy huh? This has neutrals, mattes, shimmers, bright colours, glitter, everything that any makeup lover could ever need! I have a full review of this coming tomorrow so I won't go into too much detail, but I was stunned by the quality and sheer beauty that this palette offers and for £12, it's really not to be sniffed at!

What are your best value gift ideas?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment