12/09/2014

NOTD #2

I love a dark nail colour, almost black but not quite! This Nails Inc Polish in the shade Victoria is that perfect deep red wine shade.  I love how sophisticated this kind of colour is because it still ha that very subtle hint of red.  It is perfect throughout the Autumn and Winter months because it goes with absolutely anything clothing wise and is just the perfect addition to a warm winter look.

The formula of this is absolutely amazing as I would expect from such a prestigious brand like Nails Inc.  With one coat I had the perfect amount pigmentation and they short dry time makes it easier for you to move on with your life quicker without any disasters!  They are very long lasting as well, I can wear them for roughly a week before I start to notice any signs of wear.

An all round good egg from Nails Inc, as are the rest of their products!  What is your favourite Nails Inc shade?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment