2/15/2015

The Sunday Edit #39

Belated Happy Valentines Day! Last week was the last week of school before half term so I have a week off.....well kind of! I have to go to school for 3 days this week which is a bit of a bummer! I have to go in tomorrow to redo part of my History controlled assessment to boost my grade a bit, I have to go in for maths revision on Tuesday and I have to go in on Friday for Art catch-up.  I'm not really happy about that, but I suppose it can't be helped.

I won another giveaway this week! I know, how the hell did I manage to win 4 giveaways within a month?! I will be putting a post up about it this week, but it really shows that it is worth entering these things, after all, someone has to win it and it might just be you!  I also have an exciting review coming next week of some hair products from Kebelo.  I am doing a team trial for everything cosmetic and we aren't allowed to review it on our blogs until the team trial has gone live so we will have to wait until Friday before I can give you any other information!

Today is going to be spent making pug cupcakes! I have been wanting to do them for ages, and I finally have some spare time so I am going to make them today! If I have time to take photos whilst I am making them, then I will do a post on them and show you how I made them so you can all have a go as well!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment