2/02/2015

Memories




I am one of those people who like to document everything.  Wherever I go or whatever I do, I take as many photos as possible and I love to write everything down, whether it be reminders, lists or memories.  When I received this book for christmas, I was thrilled! The One Line A Day Memory Book is such a good idea! As the name would suggest, you have a small space for each day where you write down memories and moments that you want to treasure.  This lasts for 5 years and you can see what you were doing on each day, each year.  I love how you can look back over the years and look at all the things that made you happy and look back on the special times you spent with friends and family, where you went, what you did, who you were with and anything that you want to remember.  I can't wait until the end of the year when I can go through every page and look back on everything that happened this year, and when I get to the end of the book and can look back on a whole 5-years worth of memories. I have written in it every day so far and it isn't something that I will ever get bored of.

I think this is such a lovely thing to have and I definitely recommend getting one! You can get these for around £3.90 on amazon (link above) which is an absolute bargain for something so special.

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment