2/09/2015

Benefit Roller Lash | Review



After a long time of being teased about Benefit's newest release, I have finally got my hands on the much hyped up Roller Lash.  The newest addition to Benefit's infamous mascara line claims to grab. separate, lift and curl lashes with its revolutionary 'Hook'n'Roll' brush.  It also claims to have been specially formulated to hold a curl for 12 hours.  The formula also contains Pro Vitamin B5 and Serin which are ingredients that have been known to condition and boost the lashes as well as encouraging growth.

So does it live up to these claims? The simple answer to that is yes!  The brush makes it so easy to grab every single lash and give them a good coating and it also combs through lashes to eep the separated and avoid clumping.  It lengthens, as well as volumising and works wonders for my straight and limp lashes.  I give my lashes a quick curl with my Eyeko Eyelash Curler and a slick of Roller Lash and jobs a good un'! It really helps to open up my eyes and it does hold a curl extremely well. I also finds that it lasts well as well, there is never any smudging or flaking under my eyes which is one of the main qualities I look for in a mascara as this is something that tends to happen to me on a regular basis, and trust me, it is far from attractive! Overall this is a brilliant mascara and this could definitely be a holy grail product for me because it just ticks all the boxes!

This beauty launches March 2015 and samples are available on the cover of this months Elle Magazine!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment