8/16/2014

The Sunday Edit #13


I'd like to first start by apologising for my absence this past week.  I have been so busy!!

I have been working for Oval Insurance Brokers every day this week for 9 hours so I haven't had much time to myself to post and we are also having our kitchen re-done and the electric got cut off so it is mayhem here at the moment!

I am off work this week because we are in Brean for the week and we may pop down to Devon to stay for a few days depending on the weather.

I have done a lot of holiday shopping with my earnings and have bought a few things that I have been wanting for ages so look out for lots of hauls and reviews soon!

I have had such an amazing week, I absolutely love working in the office! Everyone there is so lovely and I have made so many good friends.  I love being able to dress up and look smart and be able to leave the office whenever I want and do whatever I want.  I love the freedom!  I have enjoyed it so much that after my holiday, I am going back for another week!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment