8/26/2014

Review | NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils ❤

Left: Yoghurt Right: Milk

As you know from my huge holiday beauty haul, I found a NYX stand tucked away in the back of the Next store in Bridgewater and I picked up a few things to try, 2 of them being the Jumbo Eye Pencils in the shades Milk and Yoghurt.

Yoghurt is a peachy pink champagne sort of colour and is perfect for just a wash of colour over the lids or to use as a base for other shadows.  Milk is a matte white shade that is perfect for highlighting or using as a base for other eyeshadows to help them last and appear more vibrant.  I have used both of these shades quite a lot since I got them and I definitely think these are staple shades if you are looking into trying the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.

The formula of these is amazing!  They are incredibly pigmented, these swatches were only one swipe.  They are very creamy and go on smoothly, but not too creamy so they don't crease.  I have really oily eyelids and they didn't even crease on me. They are so easy to blend and you can either sheer them out or build them up.

The price of these are incredible as well, £5 each!  They last a really long time as well because you can keep sharpening them whenever they get blunt and you can get every last bit of product out.  I think they are definitely worth it and I would recommend this to anyone who is after a good cream shadow where they don't have to stick their fingers in a pot, which can be quite messy, especially if you have long nails!

Let me know if you have tried the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils and what are your thoughts?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment