8/23/2014

The Top 10 Tag ❤


I have seen this tag floating around my bloglovin' feed a bit recently and I haven't done a tag in quite a while so I thought, why not?!

This tag basically consists of a list of 10 categories and you have to pick your top product from each category and justify why!

1. Foundation
At the moment, my top foundation has to be the Mac Studio Fix Fluid.  This foundation is probably the best I have ever used! The coverage is amazing, the finish is perfect, it lasts all day and makes my skin look like its naturally flawless.  It is definitely one that will be repurchased!

2. Powder
My favourite powder would definitely have to be the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.  I love how it sets my base, keeps shine at bay and completely blurs any pores or imperfections and makes my skin look absolutely flawless.  It works amazingly with my Studio Fix Fluid as well!

3. Concealer
Obviously my favourite concealer is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.  I have raved about this so much, you're probably sick of hearing about it!  The coverage is amazing, the finish is amazing, the lasting power is amazing, it is just all round amazing!!

4. Blush
This was a hard one for me because I have been trying so many blushes recently, but one I always go back to is the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in the shade cherub.  It looks so natural and pretty on the cheeks, giving you a gorgeous radiant glow! You can also use this on your lips and because it is a stain, it lasts all day!

5. Bronzer
This was an easy one, it is Nars Laguna by far!  This is the perfect shade for my ghostly complexion, it blends seamlessly and has just the right amount of pigmentation so it is easy to wear for a subtle bronze glow or can be built up for a strong contour.  The only downside is the price!

6. Highlighter
I would definitely have to say Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle.  This the perfect shade for my skin tone, it isn't to glittery and you don't end up looking like a disco ball if you wear to much.  It gives you a nice rose gold glow!

7. Mascara
If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you will know that the Rimmel Lash Accelerator is my favourite mascara.  If not, the Rimmel Lash Accelerator is my favourite mascara!  It gives the perfect balance of volume and length, can be layered without a clump in sight and encourages my lashes to grow.  My lashes have been in amazing condition since I started using this mascara.  It will definitely be repurchased!

8. Eye Shadow
My favourite eyeshadows are the MUA Undressed and Undress Me Too palettes.  The colours are amazing, the quality is similar to a lot of higher end shadows that I have tried and they are only £4 each.  I think they are a great staple in any makeup collection.

9. Brows
I actually don't do anything with my brows, except pluck them because I have a full fringe so no one sees them and they are fine as they are anyway.  When I had my makeup done at Benefit, the lady used the Gimme Brow on me which I actually really liked but I couldn't justify spending £17.50 on something that was rarely going to be used.

10. Lip Product
I want to say Mac Peach Blossom, but there is a new kid on the block in the form of the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the shade 'boy'.  It is my new favourite nude and is slightly darker than peach blossom so is better for the colder months.  These also act like a lip balm so they give your lips nourishment as well as making them look amazing!

I tag you all to do this tag, let me know if you do it so I can have a look!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment