8/31/2014

The Sunday Edit #15




Summer has gone way too fast and I can't believe that I have to go back to school on Wednesday! I am not really looking forward to that!

This week has been really good, I have been working again and have earned some more money so I am going shopping today to pick up some goodies!

Yesterday, we went to my mum's cousins wedding.  It was a really nice day, everyone looked amazing, the venue was really pretty, the food was amazing and everyone had a really good time.  It was nice to have a catch up with family that I hadn't seen since I was about 6 and some that hadn't seen me since I was born!

Today I am planning to treat myself to a few bits that I have been wanting for a while.  I am hopefully going to get a new camera, a new Ted Baker bag for going back to school, some new shoes, some new clothes for the cooler months and just a few bits and bobs that take my fancy!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and good luck to any of you that are going back to school this week, you'll be fine!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment