10/21/2015

#Blogtober Day 21 - Born Pretty Store Temporary Tattoos*



If you're anything like me, then you will love playing about with temporary tattoos and have done since you were a child.  Again, if you're anything like me you will also love anything rose gold, gold, silver and metallic.  When these metallic tattoos became popular during the festival season, I was desperate to get my hands on some but failed to find some really affordable ones that worked well.

Back at the end of August, I was contacted by Born Pretty Store to ask if I would like to pick out a few bits from their site to try out. As soon as I saw these, I had to have them! They are really great quality, they apply easily with water and they stay on for a good few days which makes them perfect for festivals and weekends away. Unless you really scrub them, they won't come off in the bath/shower, but come off very easily with cleansing oil or soap and water.

You can use the code shown in the photo above 'EFRH10' to get 10% off of your order from the Born Pretty Store website, and if I get enough people use the code, I will be able to host a giveaway for all of you lovely people!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment