4/07/2014

I've been nominated for a Liebster Award!

I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Chloe from Simple Beauty Chatter!

If you are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award, liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.  I have to answer the 11 questions given to me by the blogger that nominated me, write 11 random facts about myself, choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this on to and give them 11 questions to answer in their post.  You also have to link back to the blogger that nominated you.

Chloe's questions
1) Why did you start your blog? 
I started my blog because I absolutely love beauty and fashion and I didn't have the confidence to start a YouTube so I thought a blog would be the perfect way for me to meet new people with the same interests and have a new hobby.
2) If you could only use one brand of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would probably say Mac because every product I have tried,  I have loved and it's not too expensive when you compare it to the likes of Chanel, Dior etc.
3) Who is your role model in life and why? 
I've never really thought about it and I really don't know because there are so many inspirational people that I look up to, I don't think I could narrow it down to just one!
4) What would be your dream job?
As boring as it sounds, I've always wanted to be an accountant! I'd also like to be a teacher or a makeup artist!
5) If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would love to live in New York because it's an amazing city and I would love to be able to try out all the American makeup! I would also like to live in Australia because they have warm weather all year round and I'd love to get away from the constant rain in England!
6) What is the most recent beauty product you bought and do you like it? 
The last beauty product I bought was the Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed face mask.  I've only used it once, but so far so good and there will hopefully be a review coming soon! 
7) What is your favourite clothes shop, which you always go to? 
I would probably say Primark because it is reasonably priced and they have a lot of nice things for all sorts of occasions.  The only bad thing is you can't see a lot online and you can't order online.
8) If you could describe yourself in one word, what it be?
Little!
9) What is your guilty pleasure? 
This is embarrassing...... but if I was being totally honest, I would have to say Downton Abbey.  I have never missed an episode and I have all of the series on DVD.
10) What do you want to achieve by the end of the year?
I would really like to have achieved some good GCSE results, preferably A*'s and I would like to have a somewhat successful blog and I would like to have built up enough confidence to start a YouTube!
11) Have you got a hidden talent?
Not really!

11 Random Facts

1) My nickname is Little Em!
2) I have been dancing since I was 4
3) I absolutely love lasagna and cauliflower cheese
4) Chocoholic
5) Makeup Junkie (shocker!)
6) I'm short!
7) I'm Bristolian (and no, I do not sound like a farmer.....much..)
8) I'm petrified of Spiders
9) I drink at least 6 cups of tea a day, it's really bad.
10) I have an obsession with Ted Baker and Mac
11) Onions scare me

11 nominees

www.georgialouisebeauty.blogspot.com
www.aimeetalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
www.alohaitsmariannaxx.blogspot.co.uk
www.floralscenexo.blogspot.co.uk
www.natalieblogsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
www.natalieblogsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk
www.Raindropsandrachels.blogspot.co.uk
www.thatgirlelliee.blogspot.co.uk
www.floralchamber.blogspot.com
www.zoemountford.blogspot.com

11 Questions for you to answer

1) How long have you been blogging?
2) What made you start blogging?
3) If you could only wear one lipstick for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4) What is your favourite season and why?
5) Roughly,  how much money do you spend on beauty products in a month?
6) What is your favourite Drugstore brand and why?
7) What was the last thing you read and did you enjoy it?
8) How many selfies do you take in a day? Come on, be honest!
9) Would you be able to manage with a spending ban? 
10) If all your makeup disappeared and you could only repurchase 3 products, what would they be and why?
11) Describe your personality.

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the answeres to my questions!....Downton Abbey ;) ahahha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually surprisingly addictive! ;) haha! xxx

      Delete