10/14/2015

#Blogtober Day 14 - My Disappointment in MAC Eyeshadows


I think I am the only person that was really disappointed with MAC eyeshadows! Everyone raves about them so much, so you can imagine my excitement when I got my hands on my little palette and my first eyeshadows, looking forward to filling a whole palette.

When I got them home and started playing with them, I seriously started to regret my purchase! They felt odd, nothing like a regular eyeshadow and they have barely any pigment at all. The shade Cranberry has some pigment, but you have to do one hell of a lot of building for it to look anything like it does in the photos I've seen online.  Naked lunch has no pigment whatsoever, I have heard so many people raving about this shade but literally I pick up loads of product and there is no colour whatsoever. So many people rave about these so I have no idea what is going on, they were purchased from Mac in Debenhams on 2 separate occasions so they are 100% effective and seeing as they are both the same, it can't just be a faulty product.

Let me know about your experiences with Mac eyeshadows, do you have the same problem? Am I doing something wrong? What are your tips? I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, I feel like I've wasted alot of money here because they are not cheap at all!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment