10/07/2015

#Blogtober Day 7 - Bargain Accessory from Primark


As you can probably tell, I've been all about the bargains recently! This is another piece that I'm desperate to share with you, this necklace cost me a measly £3 and I can't count the amount of compliments I have had.  It is gold with geometric shapes that are covered in diamante's that are subtle yet noticeable, if that makes any sense at all!

So many people have complimented me on this, I've worn it with so many different outfits and everyone is shocked when I tell them where its from and how much I paid for it! It really is such a high quality piece and it looks so great, I honestly would expect something like this to be in the likes of Zara or Topshop. I've found it looks great with a plain jumper, especially turtle necks to make your neck look a little less weird and just to add a little bit of detail!

Show me some of your bargain accessories that you've been loving for Autumn!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment