10/27/2015

#Blogtober Day 27 - Born Pretty Store Brush Egg*


This is the third product from Born Pretty store that I'm going to rave about this week! They kindly sent me the Brush Egg* a few weeks ago and it has made a huge difference to how I wash my brushes!

It is a really effective and quick way to deep clean your brushes. The textured rubber gets right into the bristles of the brushes and really gives them a thorough clean. It has even taken the stains out of my brushes which I assumes would never come out! All I do is put a small amount of shampoo or cleanser onto the brush egg, add a bit of water and swirl my brush around a bit and then rinse! It is as simple as that and really cleanses the brush deep down.

This is a great dupe for the big Sigma brush cleaning glove which I believe retails for over £20, so this alternative for $1.83 is amazing value, and is a lot more travel friendly as it is so much smaller.

You can use the code 'EFRH10' to get 10% off your order, and the more people that use this code, the more chance there is of Born Pretty Store sending me products to host a giveaway!

What is our favourite way to clean your brushes?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment