10/06/2015

#Blogtober Day 6 - Bargain Boots #2 from Primark

This is my second and final instalment for now, in my little Bargain boots series. As mentioned in my last Bargain Boots post, I don't like to spend a lot of money on boots so I am always on the hunt for bargains, and I happen to have sourced 2 over the last few weeks.

These boots are from Primark and I paid £15 for them which I thought was good, considering they would be probably more than £30 anywhere else. As well as brown, they come in black faux leather, which is surprisingly sturdy for a cheap pair of boots. I love the gold buckles on them, as I love gold in the autumn and I like that the heel is still a heel, without being too much to wear on a daily basis.  They are extremely comfy and I believe they are cushioned inside which is lovely when you have a fluffy sock on in the winter too.  They go with a lot and are fairly versatile, they can be dressed up or dressed down so I think they would interest a lot of people! I'm desperate to go back and get the black ones now!

If you have any other bargain boots recommendations, then be sure to let me know!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment