10/31/2015

#Blogtober Day 31 - Last Day of Blogtober + Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY PRETTIES! I am so excited about Halloween, I'm not doing anything but I just love it! This means that we have reached the end of Blogtober, and I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for managing to blog every day for the entire month, whilst I have been very busy with dancing and college work. I know there hasn't been a post up every day, but any days that I missed were uploaded a day or so after so that there has been a post for every day of the month. If you missed a day, make sure you go back through and catch up! I have to say I have enjoyed doing Blogtober, and the response I've had has been great. It has reminded me why I blog, which I mentioned in a previous post about what it is like to be a beauty blogger.

As you are reading this, I am probably doing my last dance show for this year (the magic of scheduling posts) and then I am off to my caravan for the end of season party tonight, which is why I ma not doing anything for halloween this year. Let me know what you are doing for halloween and show me pictures of your costumes! I'd love a bit of inspiration for next year!

I hope you have all enjoyed Blogtober, and have a fabulous halloween!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment