10/04/2015

#Blogtober Day 3 - Bargain Boots from Ebay

In my opinion, I think boots for the Autumn/Winter are ridiculously expensive in the majority of the big shops like New Look, Topshop, etc.  I was on the hunt for a plain pair of black boots with a slight heel to wear to college, which would go with everything, last well and would be easy to wear.  That was when I stumbled across these here for £15.99!

They are perfect, they go with everything, they don't make you look to done up and they're relatively comfortable and I've worn them most days since I got them! I definitely recommend them, they're fast becoming an autumn/winter staple for me!

What are your favourite shoes for Autumn/Winter? Send me some pictures!

Emily xx

(this post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I'm having some technical difficulties so you can have 2 posts in 1 day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment