10/17/2015

#Blogtober Day 17 - My Every Day Autumn Makeup

In the Autumn, I love playing about with all of the dark colours but I usually create one look that I like to stick to on a daily basis. Something fairly neutral that goes with everything is usually my look of choice.

For base, I use the new LOréal True Match Foundation in the shade N1 Ivory. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet, it is a little different to the old one which I loved so I think it will take a little bit of getting used to, but it does the job. I then use the Essence Stay All Day 16h Concealer under my eyes to brighten the area up, and the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Concealer on any areas that still need some extra coverage after foundation. I then set under my eyes with the Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder and set the rest of my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

Next up, I contour with the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contour Kit to stop my face looking flat and make it look a little bit more defined. I also use the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold on my cheeks and then use theBalm Mary Lou Manizer literally everywhere! On the tops of my cheeks, down the bridge of my nose, cupids bow, centre of chin, inner corners of eyes, everywhere!

For eyes, I use my all time favourite palette, the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I start off with using Milk Chocolate through the crease and in the inner and outer thirds, then go in with Semi Sweet to further add definition. Depending on what I'm feeling that day, I'll either use Marzipan in the centre and take a tiny bit of Black Cherry to further define the outer portions, or I'll use Creme Brûlée and deepen up with either Triple Fudge or Hazelnut. I also like to take Semi Sweet on my lower lash line and then define the outer third with my dark colour of choice! I'll then go in with the Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner to do a wing and finish off with the Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara and occasionally I'll add lashes.

My lip colour of choice changes on a daily basis, but in this photo I used the Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve!

What are your go to looks for Autumn?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment