10/05/2015

#Blogtober Day 5 - DIY Stiletto and Coffin Nails

I'm sure you have all seen how stiletto, almond and coffin shaped nails have been becomingly increasingly popular recently. I wanted to find a cheaper and less permanent version of them for people who don't want to spend a lot on a acrylics, don't want to commit to them for too long and want to limit damage to their own nails. That was when I found these in Boots and decided I would pick them up and give them a go! The Elegant Touch Totally Bare Stiletto 003 Nails are currently £4.65 in boots, making them a far better alternative to salon-done nails. You also get 2 uses in this box which is amazing value for money. They are bare so you can completely customise the yourself, and they also come with glue and a file so you don't have to purchase them seperately. Nail varnish goes on perfectly and you can also chop and change the colour, providing you use an acetone-free nail polish remover so you don't melt the nails.

You can leave the nails in this shape, or file the point flat to achieve a coffin shaped, and it all takes under 20 minutes plus drying time, which is far quicker than getting them done! These are perfect for you ladies who leas very busy lives, or if you want to spruce up your nails for an event without spending a fortune! or you can get them just for the fun of it, like I did! Send me some nail inspiration for next time I do my nails, I'd love to see them!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment