10/25/2015

#Blogtober Day 25 - The Sunday Edit #74

Well, this week has flown by! You are probably wondering where days 23 & 24 of Blogtober have gotten to, so I'll address that first.  I had them written up and scheduled, and somehow they have been deleted! As you can imagine, I was a little bit miffed but I haven't had time to catch up with myself and get them redone for you. I have a completely free day tomorrow so I plan to get those 2 posts up, as well as tomorrows and try and get the rest of the week done and scheduled in case I don't get time to post. I am going to have a fairly busy week so if I get everything prepared in advance, then I won't be missing out on blogposts throughout the week. I'm also going to attempt to get all of my college work done tomorrow so that I don't have to worry about that for the rest of the week, and I should be able to chill a little bit.

This week is dance show week, which I am both excited and nervous about. It is opening night tomorrow night, and I am first on which is slightly scary but I love this time of year. I do really love doing the dance show, and preparing all my costumes, hair stuff and makeup has made me really excited! I am also really excited for halloween, I'm not doing anything this year because it is the End of Season Party at my caravan, but I love watching halloween makeup videos and I love all the spooky programmes on the TV. There will be more posts on the halloween makeup front later this week so make sure you keep an eye out for those.

I hope you've all had a lovely week, and if you are on half term then make sure you enjoy it!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment