10/11/2015

#Blogtober Day 11 - The Sunday Edit #72

As you may have seen on Instagram, I went for afternoon tea yesterday at a Hotel.  It was really lovely and I felt like a lady! It was all very civilised and I'd love to do it all again!

This week has been fairly normal, I've been up to my eyes in work, and I am starting to study for my end of term progress tests now which is a little bit scary! I only know of 2 so far, maths and economics so I'm working on those, but I think there may be more! We get tested on law weekly so I'm hoping there won't be one there, but my accounting teacher keeps banging on about a test but hasn't yet decided when it is, so hopefully it will be after the half term!

Not alot of interesting things have happened really. I've been frantically getting all my costumes ready for my dress rehearsal on Tuesday for my dance show. It's been mostly find your own costumes this year with a vague theme, which I hate! I never know what to wear so I would prefer to just be told what I have to wear and go from there! We also have the end of season party coming up at the caravan and the theme is famous people this year! Apparently characters count, so I am currently choosing between Snow White and Audrey Hepburn. If you have any other suggestions of dark haired ladies, that would have a pretty costume, it would be much appreciated!

Anyways, enough rambling from me, I'll leave you to enjoy your Sunday! I hope you have all had a lovely week and I'll be back tomorrow!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment