5/11/2015

My Top 3 Spring/Summer Blushes





As I have mentioned in a few posts before, I am really into baked/shimmery blushes at the moment. I have had so many compliments on how glowy and pretty my cheeks looked this month so I thought I would do a whole post on my most worn Spring/Summer Blushes.

The first product is the Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso.  I got this a little while ago and I have been using this non-stop over the past few weeks.  It is the perfect peachy pink to go with any makeup look or on any skin tone and it is a beautiful colour for the summer to give you that healthy golden glow.  If you would like to learn more about this product, I already have a First Impressions Review up here.

The second product is the most recent addition to my blush collection.  As mentioned in my previous iHerb Haul, the Elf Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky is the perfect natural blush for pale skin.  It is a pale pink with a golden shimmer running through it, acting as a beautiful blush on pale skin or a highlight on slightly deeper skin tones.  The formula is very sheer, but easily build able so you are not caked in shimmer. Speaking of shimmer, the shimmer is very finely milled, not chunky or glittery in the slightest which makes this a real winner for me!

The last product is perhaps one of my oldest favourites.  I have loved the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold for a long time, but as I own and try so much makeup, it sometimes gets slightly neglected! I have recently re-discovered it, and I have used it so much that it was featured in my April Favourites.  This is a beautiful pinkish red with gold shimmer running through.  The colour is almost exactly the same as the colour I normally flush, so it looks very natural on my skin and just leaves me with a beautiful golden glow.  This, along with the elf blush are the perfect blushes for bringing out a tan and making you look like a bronzed goddess.

What are your favourite Spring/Summer Blushes?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment