5/24/2015

The Sunday Edit #53

This post is up a little later today due to horrific wifi!

This week has been pretty sad really, I had 2 exams and then had to say goodbye to my friends and teachers forever! It was my last day on Friday so we all had a really soppy assembly and spent the whole afternoon taking pictures and shirt signing! I have a few pictures up on my instagram if you would like to have a look, my username is @its_little_em.  There were quite a few tears and it was really sad, but I'm glad I now have some time off to do plenty of revision, ready for the rest of my exams which resume Monday. I am having a revision free bank  holiday weekend to recover from this week and give my brain a rest so hopefully I will do a lot better when I restart on Monday afternoon.

As I am writing this, I am waiting for my fake tan to soak in before I go and wash it off in a bit as we are going out tonight.  We are having a celebratory meal for me leaving school and will be partying most of the night so I am getting ready for that which I am quite looking forward to.  I might try and get some pictures and maybe do an ootn for you, though I feel a little awkward taking outfit pictures in public! Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me being weird? It's a reason why there are so few fashion posts on my blog, I just feel awkward doing it!

Anyways, nothing exciting is happening at the moment, so all thats left to say is I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend and if you are at school, have a lovely half term!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment