5/03/2015

The Sunday Edit #50

This week has been very busy as per usual, getting ready for exams starting on Tuesday! Above is a picture of the view off Brean Down that I took last Sunday when we climbed all the way to the top! It was amazing, but it was so hard and I was absolutely shattered afterwards.

This weekend, the weather has been appalling so we have been stuck in, watching rubbish TV and I've been up to my eyeballs in revision! I am yet to write up this week's posts, I have an extra day off tomorrow to get some stuff done so I think I might do that then, before I start my revision.

This week I have been putting together my leavers book as I only have 2 weeks and 5 days left of school which scares the hell out of me! I have 4 exams over the next 3 weeks before I go on study leave until the end of June when all exams are finished and we have our prom.  I ordered my dress last week so I am waiting for that to come before I decide on which shoes and bag I want to get, and what I am doing with my hair and makeup! I will definitely be doing a whole post on prom nearer to the time, and if you want any other prom related posts, just let me know.  I am also doing a few peoples makeup for prom which I am really excited about, I may even do a post about that too!

I got a lot of products in the post this week too, which makes for some more interesting posts soon, so keep an eye out for those!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and you have had a lovely bank holiday weekend, let me know what you have been up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment