5/08/2015

Slendertox Tea - 14 Day Teatox* | Review

This is a product that I got hold of at the Bloggers Hub Twitter Party a few weeks ago, and it is something that I have been intrigued about for a while! So the main question is, what is it and does it live up to its claims?

The main claims are that within a short period of time, you will have:
- Increased Metabolism
- Increased Energy
- Beat the Bloat
- Weight Loss
- A New Detoxed You

That is a lot for a company to live up to so I was very interested in seeing what would happen! I don't have any before and after photos as I was ill when I started the 'Teatox' but where weight loss is concerned, there are no visible changes to my weight.  I don't feel like I have lost any weight, but that isn't why I wanted to try this.  I have been eating normally throughout this, most of the time eating whatever I fancy and not really dieting at all so I'm not sure whether this would have affected my results where weight is concerned.

I do feel like I have a lot more energy and motivation, I have got so much done over the past 2 weeks as I have just felt good and more willing to get up and get on with things.  I have definitely felt less sluggish and lethargic and I seem to have a bit more 'get up and go' as my mum would say.  Feeling bloated is something I experience a lot, but when I look back on the past 2 weeks, I realise that I have suffered nowhere near as much as I usually do.  Feeling bloated is something that happens on an almost daily basis for me so I am glad to see that this issue has hopefully been dealt with.

The tea itself does taste horrendous in my opinion, and it has the strangest smell but if that doesnt bother you and you are willing to try it to experience the benefits, then I seriously recommend you do.  The taste is very herbal and plant-ish which I suppose some people would like, but for some strange reason it reminded me of fish food!

Overall, I think this is a pretty cool product and an easier way to lose weight and be healthier without having to put in too much effort! You can find the Slendertox Tea products here and they ship worldwide so everyone can have some!

Have you tried these or other similar products? Let me know about your experiences!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment