7/13/2014

The Sunday Edit #8

I have been so busy this week! I had to catch up on all the school work that I missed when I was on Work Experience so I haven't had any time to write posts and get them up which is why my favourites post was so late and I apologise for that!

This weekend has been spent at my caravan.  We went out for a meal last night and had drinks with a few friends and watched the entertainment that was in the pub.  I have also made one hell of a lot of loom bands this weekend because I have the maturity of a 4 year old!


Today is going to be spent having a barbecue with some friends, making some more loom bands and hopefully prewriting a few posts! I finish school on Friday so I may be able to attempt daily blogging for a while because I will have a lot more time on my hands!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment