7/06/2014

The Sunday Edit #7

This week has been amazing! I have been on work experience and I had such an amazing time! I enjoyed working and I met a lot of lovely people so hopefully I can go back in the summer because I throughly enjoyed it!

Post-wise, this week hasn't been amazing because I have been working quite late and haven't really had time to do anything. We are also on holiday at the moment and I forgot to bring my laptop so no post writing is going to be done today unfortunately! (I'm writing this post on my phone!)

Today is going to be a bit of a lazy day. I'll probably wander down to the newsagents to get my dad a newspaper and maybe treat myself to a magazine or two, then go for a stroll around the local market as they have a lot of good stuff at discounted prices........and I may just pick up a few packs of loom bands whilst  I am there!! Then I have a lot of homework to do that I haven't done this week and a lot of revising for my maths exam tomorrow.

I will try my best to get my favourites post up this week, hopefully tomorrow because I know it's extremely late but I have a few things I would like to share with you.

I hope you have all had a lovely week and let me know if you are up to anything interesting! 

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment