7/11/2014

June Favourites 2014 ❤

This is a very long overdue post! I have been so busy with work experience and school work that I haven't had the time to sit and write this post but I was determined to do a favourites post so here it is!

The first thing is the Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo.  I have always been a fan of batiste dry shampoo and this one is the best scent out of all of the ones I have tried.  It smells absolutely amazing and if anyone knows of a perfume that smells like this, please let me know!  It refreshes my second day hair and gives me a lot of volume and makes my hair look a lot healthier.

The second thing is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I got this on sale for £4.98 which is an absolute steal and I am really impressed with this.  It is the only drugstore foundation that matches me perfectly and the finish is the perfect mix between matte and dewy.  It makes my skin look flawless and it lasts surprisingly well!

Next up is the 17 bronzer.  This one has been discontinued but they have recently brought out a similar one which I have linked for you.  This is a really good drugstore dupe for Mac's soft and gentle and can also be doubled up as eyeshadow.  I absolutely love this and I have used it every day since I got it and the quality is brilliant.

The last makeup item is the Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Under Eye Roller.  I have had this for a while and have recently rediscovered this.  It is really cooling under the eye and makes you feel and look wide awake.  I definitely recommend this if you suffer with quite dark under eye circles.

The last product is the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan in Light Matte.  I have tried so many fake tans and this has been the one that has stood out the most for me.  The colour is perfect, its easy to apply, it lasts well and doesn't go patchy or streaky.  I also love how it makes you look really healthy and glowy, just like you have come back from somewhere really hot and sunny!

A non beauty favourite has definitely got to be loom bands. I have been addicted to these and I have made so many different things!!

I'm sorry its late but I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless!!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment