3/02/2015

Bargain Alert - No7 Deals








Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink, Eyeshadow, Skin illuminator

I was in boots with my mum the other day, and whilst I was hunting for the Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection so I could have a quick look, my mum was in her usual place over at the No7 Counter.  Ever since she got her foundation and lipstick matched at the No7 counter, she seems to have developed quite an interest in their products. I went over to have a look myself and the lady told us that all mascaras are now £10 and you get a free gift with every mascara purchase.  My mum was in need of a new mascara so didn't take much tempting! The lady steered her towards the Lash Impact Mascara so she took that along with a little box of goodies! Inside the box, we received a miniature lip crayon in the shade Delicate Pink, the Exceptional Definition Mascara, and Eyeshadow which unfortunately doesn't have a shade name (such a shame because I would have bought it in full size!) and a skin illuminator. My mum said that the lash impact doesn't give her any length and just gives subtle volume, so she has been layering it the the exceptional definition to add that extra bit of oomph. She has also been mixing in the illuminator with her foundation to give her a little bit of glow and she has used the eyeshadow all over her lid and just blended it out.  She is holding off until the summer to use the lip crayon, I have had a little dabble thought and it seems like something I may have to take ownership of! Overall, she is pleased with her products and I think this is an amazing bargain from No7!

Have you been making the most of their fab offers?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment