3/15/2015

The Sunday Edit #43

I wasn't sure what photo to use today, so here is a pug with converse!

This week has been pretty hectic, with my art exam about a week a way and an english exam on thursday, I've been pretty busy with school work!

It feels quite weird sat here writing a post, the past 3 weeks have all been scheduled posts so I could focus on school work so I am very out of touch with this whole blogging malarkey! This week has been amazing for my blog, I have had nearly 30 more followers join me this week which to me is a lot!  Hello to all of you newbies, thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

The next few weeks will be mostly scheduled posts so I have time for catching up on all my school work, I hope you bear with me at this busy time and when exams are over, I'll have so much more time to do the things that I love! Hopefully I will be able to start daily blogging when all of the exams are done which will be a new challenge for me and hopefully you will enjoy it!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and I would like to thank you for all of your support!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment