1/01/2015

Welcome, 2015

Happy New Year everyone! We are now officially in 2015, I am still trying to get my head around this! 2014 flew by in the blink of an eye and I almost feel like I've missed it.  I was sat last night thinking about what I had actually achieved in 2014, initially I thought 'not a lot', but when I thought about it even harder, I realised that I had actually achieved quite a lot even though it didn't seem like it.  This year I have been working tirelessly on my GCSE's which has required a lot of hard work and will power, which I have put in and it is really paying off.  I have also managed to keep this blog thing going since April, which I never thought I could do.  When I initially started blogging, I assumed I would tire of it and it wouldn't last very long but I have really proved to myself that I can do anything once I put my mind to it.  Sure, like every blogger, there have been times where I have had writers block and had no vision for my blog and considered packing it all in, but I have managed to push through that and carry on doing what I love.  As mentioned in a post a couple of weeks ago, where I reflected on my 8 months of blogging that I am proud of how far my blog has come, and I have put a lot of hard graft into posting frequent and decent content which has payed off and I receive great feedback from all of my lovely readers.

So what can you expect from Emily Faye's Little World in the new year? Well I shall tell you! Based on the results of my recent blog survey (you can still fill it out here) it has become evident that I need to post more regularly, therefore I have decided to post every monday, wednesday and friday starting from next week.  Obviously this is subject to change throughout the summer when exams start, as it did last year when I was finding it too much.  You have also said that you would like to see more fashion posts and giveaways, so I have some exciting things planned for the near future that you will hopefully enjoy!  I think there needs to be more risks taken where my blog is concerned, instead of contemplating publishing  a post in case people don't like it, just take the plunge and do it! If people don't like it then I will know where to improve and if people enjoy it then I know what to build on.  I think I really need to push the boat out in the new year to push my blog that step further and hopefully allow it to stand out from the vast sea of beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogs flooding the internet now.

Thank you for all of your support this year, and hopefully you will be supporting the few little tweaks that will be made to my blog in the new year! Happy new year once again!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment