1/25/2015

The Sunday Edit #36

I've had a pretty average week really, same old same old! I only had a 4 day week because we had an inset day on Friday so I went and did a bit of food shopping and then really just sat and did nothing all day! Yesterday I went to the mall shopping, and I bought my first ever ysl lipstick as you can see from the picture above! I absolutely love it, it is such a luxurious product and just looks beautiful on my dressing table! I will do a full review soon if that is something that you would like to see.

Today, I am hoping to have a very productive day! I have some English homework to finish off, some art work to do, some revision and a few blog posts to write up, so hopefully I will be able to find some motivation to get all of it done.  I have to say, I have woken up in one of those moods where I would just rather stay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing, so I can't guarantee that I will get everything done which is a little disappointing.  Hopefully I will get a sudden burst of energy within the next hour and will whizz round and get everything done within an hour! Well we can only hope!

I would like to do a Q&A post at some point in the near future, I think it would be one of the best ways for you to get to know me a bit more and would make a change from the usual beauty posts.  If you have any questions you would like to ask me, tweet me @L1ttleEm or leave a comment below.  If not, you can contact me in any way you like via the contact and social media pages at the top of my blog.  I will write them all down and answer them all in 1 post in the future. If you have any other requests, do not hesitate to leave a comment because I like to take your thoughts into consideration and post what you all want to read instead of guessing what you want and posting something completely irrelevant!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment