1/11/2015

The Sunday Edit #34

This week has been slightly stressful, what with going back to school and trying to get back into a routine.  Yesterday I went in town for a little bit of shopping, and ended up coming home with a huge prim ark bag, a mac bag and a zara bag! I promised myself that I wouldn't spend too much money, as I am saving up for a Michael Kors watch, but I just couldn't help myself! I am hoping that today will be a productive day, I have a title page and a mind map  to do for starting my Art exam and a ton of homework! I'm hoping that I will have time to write up some blogposts as well, I took some pictures yesterday and I wrote one up last night so hopefully I can get this week's done and possibly next weeks as well so I have plenty of time for school work.

Pictured above is products that will be featured in a 'What I've Won' post, as I recently won 2 giveaways! This one is from xBeautyMagic and I also have another one coming from Vampy Varnish hopefully this week!  As you will see tomorrow, I seem to have accumulated a rather considerable amount of beauty products over the past month!  I have so many new and exciting products to try and write about, it excites me so much!

I felt like I had a lot to tell you today, but I have had a complete mind blank and I can't think of anything else! I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment