9/21/2016

I've Been Nominated for a Liebster Award!

This is the third time I have been nominated for a Liebster award, this time by the lovely Kimberley JessicaThe Liebster Award was created to find out different things about bloggers and to also share love for other bloggers out there; a great way of getting noticed and sharing common interests!
If you are nominated, these are the rules you must follow:-
1) Post 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 Questions that your nominator has asked you
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers
4) Ask them 11 questions
5) Let them know that you have nominated them!

So, without further ado, here are the 11 facts about me!

1) I am almost 18 years old (I will be on 2nd December)
2) I have had a driving licence since 1st June 2016
3) I have a mint green Fiat 500 named Humphrey!
4) I'm currently studying A-levels in Law, Economics and Accounting
5) I am an admin for #GRLPOWR
6) I'm obsessed with Pugs
7) I am aiming to be a solicitor
8) I have been dancing since I was 3 and have pretty much done every style of dance!
9) I am very short, only 5 foot 2!
10) I literally dress up everywhere, I'm always overdressed! 
11) I've had a caravan since I was 7

Now onto the questions that Kimberley asked me:-
1) If you were to restart your blog, what would you do differently?
I'd probably get myself clued up on html a bit more so it was a little more attractive, and I would also have thought of a more creative name! I've been desperate to change my blog name for a while but I'm too scared!

2) What's your favourite thing about Autumn?
I literally love everything about Autumn, but my absolute favourite things are the Makeup and the Fashion. I love all the dark earthy tones, especially berries and burgundies! I always feel so inspired in the Autumn, so expect some great content once we hit October.

3) If you were to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lasagna, there's definitely no question about it. I literally can't imagine life without Lasagna, it is everything.

4) What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time (apart from blogging)?
I like watching youtube videos, watching netflix and just chilling! I don't get a lot of spare time because I am so busy at the moment, but when I do finally get some I just chill and don't really do a lot.

5) What is your favourite part about Christmas?
Definitely the food and the presents, but I literally love everything about Christmas, its the best!

6) What's your worst habit?
I think my parents would agree it's leaving cups and plates in my room and leaving them there for weeks and they end up going really mouldy. It's so disgusting but I'm just way too lazy to take them downstairs!

7) If you could live in a different country, which one would you choose and why?
I'd probably go to America, New York in particular because I love the look of all the touristy stuff as well as all the amazing shops.

8) Most embarrassing story?
I don't have that many embarrassing stories, but I would probably say that stalling inside a yellow box at a cross roads as the lights change and having to reverse all the way back to the lights whilst everyone stares at you is pretty awkward. I did that on my second driving lesson, I was on a hill on a busy cross roads trying to turn right and it was a very traumatic experience. Definitely not one I wish to repeat, I'm always slightly nervous about yellow boxes now, even though I literally never stall now, its still there in the back of my mind.

9) What do you love about your life right now?
I love that everything seems to be ticking along ok at the moment. My blog is successful, I'm managing ok with college work, and I have my own job and earning my own money.  I'm feeling quite proud of myself at the moment!

10) What's your favourite season?
I'm torn between Autumn and Winter! I love Autumn because of the deep earthy colours and the spicy drinks and Halloween, but I also love Winter because of my birthday and Christmas! I can't choose!

11) Would you rather have your dream job, or be a blogger full time?
Probably my dream job, as much as I love blogging, I think doing it full time would kind of kill the fun and make me not appreciate it as much as I do if I'm doing it as just a hobby. Plus, I have studied so hard for my dream job so I wouldn't want to see all of that go to waste.


11 Bloggers I nominate:
1) Jodie
2) Meg
3) Toni
4) Lily
6) Jade
7) Ellie
8) Melissa
9) Cathy
10) Summer
11) Ashley

11 Questions for my nominees:
1) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
2) What are you doing with your life at this moment? Are you in school, college, uni, working, married, children etc.?
3) If you're studying, what subjects are you doing? If you aren't studying, what would you like to study if you had the opportunity?
4) What are your future goals for your blog?
5) What is your must have tool for blogging?
6) What encouraged you to start blogging?
7) Have you been to any blogger events? if so, which one(s) and what were they like?
8) Whose blog inspires you the most and why?
9) What's on your bucket list?
10) How do you do your makeup on a daily basis?
11) What 3 things could you not live without?

That concludes my Liebster Award, if I've nominated you, then do be sure to send me the link to your post, I'm intrigued to see the answers to my questions!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment