7/05/2015

The Sunday Edit #58


I wil firstly start off by apologising for what a horrible blogger I have been the past week and the lack of posts! I have been in school all week helping out with year 6 transition week which has been pretty hectic and I have had no time to sit and write a post!

This week has actually been amazing! Since everything with school finished, I have been on a bit of a downer and just havent really felt myself which is why I have found it so hard to get back into blogging because I just don't feel right.  I'm not sure why, maybe its just me adjusting to my new situation or what have you.  This week has really perked me up a bit! The year 6's I have been working with this week have been so amazing, they are some of the sweetest children I have ever met and their attitude towards their school work and their future in general is just astounding. Three girls in particular have been so lovely, I literally want to adopt them! One of them said I was pretty and I think I almost cried, they are the cutest little things I have ever had the fortune meeting! I've also been able to catch up with some of my favourite teachers on a lunch time which has been so lovely, I didn't realise how much I had missed them! I am back in again this week helping out with some maths bits so that should be enough to keep me occupied and make me feel a little better.

I can't think of anything else I have to say at the moment, its late and I'm having a sort of mind blank! Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy this weather and that you have had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment