7/27/2015

Monochrome Party Look | Ed Sheeran Tribute Night Outfit




I haven't really done any outfit posts on here before so this is a first!  As mentioned in my Sunday Edit, I went to see an Ed Sheeran Tribute on Saturday night, and seeing as I was ready really early I thought I would get a few decent outfit shots to show you, to change up the content on my blog a little bit!

My dress is from new look, it is quite a thick black material which makes it good for all year round, and it has a little white collar which I love because I have a little obsession with collars! My shoes are from Next which I got in the sale for half price which worked out only £18! They still have them here so I would hurry and get them before they are gone! They are black platforms with lace/mesh detailing on the front and a fairly high heel. They are surprisingly comfortable for shoes so high and I don't think I complained about them once and I wore them for a good 6 hours and did a fair bit of walking! My bag is from Primark and is just a black and white small bag that can double up as a fairly large clutch bag. It is the perfect size to fit in all my essentials and went perfectly with my dress! Lastly for accessories, I have my Michael Kors watch on. My nails were Passion fruit from Barry M which will be looked at in further detail in an upcoming post!

I hope you enjoyed something a little bit different, let me know if you would like to see more of this type of post!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment