7/13/2015

The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty | TAG

I was tagged to do this by Charleigh from theglossytruth.blogspot.co.uk so I thought I would do it today as I haven't done a tag in a while!

G R E E D : What is your inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I think my most inexpensive is one of my Barbara Daly eyeshadows that I got for 50p in the sale in Tesco! I think my most expensive is probably my Naked 3 Palette which was £37, but if perfumes count in this section then it would be my LancĂ´me La Vie Est Belle perfume which I think was around £45.

W R A T H : What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
There are many products that I have a love/hate relationship with but the one that stands out to me is cream/liquid highlight.  Sometimes I love it, sometimes it just looks pants and leaves patches in my foundation. I also found the Loreal Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation hard to get, everybody seems to love it but I just can't seem to get it to work for me.

G L U T T O N Y : What are your most delicious beauty products? 
Definitely my Mac lipsticks, they just smell and taste amazing!

S L O T H : What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
I usually neglect cream bronzer and moisturiser! I find it so much easier to just use a powder bronzer, and moisturiser just takes way too much time! Applying it and then waiting for it to sink in is just an extra step that I don't have time for and can't be bothered to make time for if I am quite honest!

P R I D E : What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? 
I would probably say highlighter because that glow just makes me look healthier and just better so it makes me feel a lot better about the way I look.

L U S T : What products are you currently lusting over?
There are so many products that I want at the moment, but I think some zoeva brushes and one of the new mac eyeshadow palettes are definitely on my list!


E N V Y : What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive some expensive luxury products, like Chanel Lipsticks, some Nars Eyeshadows and some of the new Makeup Forever products when they launch in Debenhams very soon!

That is it for this TAG, thank you to Charleigh for tagging  me and I tag you all to do this! Leave me your links in the comments once you have done it! 

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment