7/06/2015

June Favourites 2015

 
So yet another month has passed, and it has been jam packed as you will know if you are regular readers of my blog! There aren't actually that many things I have been loving this month to be honest so I have a rather small round up for you today!

The first things are from essence which I may have talked about in a recent haul. I have tried a few things from essence now and I have really enjoyed all of the products that I have tried out! The Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder is not something that I thought would sit well with me. It is a lot better than I expected and actually beats my Rimmel Stay Matte.  It sets my makeup perfectly and controls oil all day long, whilst also blurring out pores and imperfections and adding an almost airbrushed finish to my base.  I don't find that it's cakey or adds to much of a white cast to my face either so this one is definitely a winner.  I've also been really enjoying using the Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner! I didn't think I'd find another eyeliner quite as good as the soap and glory supercar until this came along! The pigmentation is phenomenal, the staying power is pretty impressive, it dries quickly and it is very easy to apply without a streak in sight! Amazing value for money!

Next is a very new favourite for me as I have only owned this product for about 2 weeks but I couldn't not mention it.  I was pleasantly surprised by the Barry M Flawless Light Reflecting Concealer when I randomly picked it up whilst perusing the aisles of boots.   It is fantastic for brightening the under eye ares whilst bringing a slight glow to the area.  It blends seamlessly and has quite a thin liquidy consistency so it doesnt cake up or crease under the eyes which has always been an issue for me.

Next is an old favourite of mine which is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade 'on and on bronze'.  This is so perfect for just quickly throwing on and blending out for an effortless look if you are in a rush and it is a very convenient little product. The colour is stunning and pretty much budge-proof which makes it perfect for the summer days.

The last makeup item is the Collection Supersize Fat Lash Mascara.  I've been using it layered with roller lash to create extra dramatic lashes and it works so well! It adds the perfect amount of length and volume without being clumpy or spidery which is something that I always look for in a mascara. It also works well alone ad seems to hold a curl pretty well which makes it an absolute bargain for £2.99.

Lastly, I want to mention the Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse which strangely isn't pictured above. It has been my go to tan this month and I have been using it on a weekly basis.  It provides a streak-free, non-orange tan that lasts about a week! It is seriously amazing stuff, I love how natural and glowy it makes me look as well as developing very quickly! Another bonus is that it doesnt smell like potatoes which is one of my main issues with fake tans! I may do a full review on this product if you are interested in it at a later date.

So that wraps up this months favourites, let me know what you have been loving this month ad give me some recommendations!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment